Jumat, 28 Oktober 2016

applications

Hello everyone, how are you?
Back to my next post, which is about the applications that I like. As we know a lot of applications are much favored. Like instagram, fuel, line, facebook, twitter, whatapps, Massenger and others. But here I will describe an application that I like.
The first Instagram
 I like this application because it can express myself to others. Because instagram can also store images indefinitely. Sometimes in my instagram upload a photo of myself, with family and with my friend. In instagram too many people uploading cool pictures and trends, so that I can mimic a positive thing. In instagram also we can follow other people such as artists, because I am very same fans Korean artist.

 Second Bbm
Because in this application I can chattingan with others, whether with family, friends, friends, or others. In bbm also supports many features such as can video call, can voice note, can send pictures, and can also free calls.Bbm now a favorite of all people, along with me, and also my friends are using this application, so I also use fuel applications.
It's why instagram and fuel are my favorite apps
Ok, thanks for your attention all of you.
 

1 komentar:

  1. hi ... introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences Tanjungpura University :)

    BalasHapus